We gladly offer this for you to view. However, our premium content requires you to share a little about yourself.
Thank you, John <email@example.com> (Not you?). The content is available for download below. Would you like to create an account and get access to all our premium content in the future? </firstname.lastname@example.org>
Login to access all our premium content.
Please provide the email you used for account registration.
An email will be sent to you for further instruction.
Splunk + EnCase: 3 Ways to Improve Operational Intelligence with Forensic Security
Even with the added visibility that alerting tools provide, it's no secret that security teams are drowning in alerts that all need to be investigated.
With Splunk Enterprise Security + EnCase Endpoint Security, you can close the gap between alert and response - getting the information necessary to take definitive remediation actions - all while reducing the amount of false positives InfoSec teams need to investigate.
In this webcast, you will learn:
• How EnCase Endpoint Security can enhance the Splunk experience by drastically reducing the number of false positives security teams must investigate
• How the Splunk and EnCase Endpoint Security integration allows for seamless remediation actions when threats are detected
• How this combination brings more control over alert triggers to help teams discover the source and scope of threats
• Mitchell Bezzina - Principal Solutions Consultant, Guidance Software
• Megan Stewart - Professional Services Consultant, Guidance Software
Download The Splunk EnCase Endpoint Security Overview here.
Incident Detection, Incident Response
EnCase Endpoint Security