Zero-Hour Response to a Data Breach
Someday you will get the call that no one wants to receive, notifying you that your perimeter has been breached and your data may have been compromised. Join Sheryl Falk, an attorney specializing in data security and forensic investigations to learn which actions to take—and which ones to take first—to help avoid further liability and to help your security team nip the attack in the bud.
View our one-hour webinar, “Zero-Hour Response to a Data Breach,” to learn:
- The anatomy of a data breach
- The basics of data-breach incident response
- How to handle the aftermath of a breach
- The legal landscape
- Seven action items to take.
- Sheryl A. Falk, Of Counsel, Winston & Strawn LLP
- Judi Uttal, Senior Director of Product Marketing, Guidance Software
EnCase Endpoint Security