How to Conduct Efficient Examinations with EnCase Forensic 8.06
As the number of cases requiring digital forensic analysis increases, so does the sheer volume of information that needs to be processed. Whether you're new on the job, a certified forensic investigator, or anywhere in-between, you're likely always on the lookout for ways to increase your efficiency when conducting a forensic investigation.
Based on feedback received from the forensic community, the time it takes to begin analyzing evidence is one of the biggest pain points for an investigator. As a result, the latest release of EnCase Forensic (8.06) features an all-new EnCase indexing engine as well as multiple other key enhancements focused on improving processing speeds. With enhanced processing speeds, creating an index of an evidence file has never been easier.
Join Senior EnCase Instructor, Lisa Stewart, and EnCase Product Manager, Harp Thukral, as they demonstrate the new features of EnCase Forensic 8.06 and share tips & tricks for best practices along the way that can improve your case efficiency. In this webinar, you will:
- Learn about the enhanced processing speeds and improved performance of the all-new EnCase indexing engine
- See how the new advanced index searching can save time
- Get an update on EnCase language support
- Hear a preview of what's to come in EnCase Forensic 8.07
- Harp Thukral, Product Manager, OpenText
- Lisa Stewart, Senior Instructor, OpenText