Customize your EnCase Investigations with EnScript Plug-ins
EnScripts help investigators performing digital forensic examinations to streamline tasks, instantly retrieve artifacts of note, decode new datatypes and implement efficient workflows that automate repetitive tasks. EnScript Plug-ins extend the user interface of OpenText™ EnCase™ digital investigations software allowing investigators to perform tasks not possible using regular EnScripts.
Watch the OnDemand webinar, Customize your EnCase investigations with EnScript Plug-Ins, and learn about EnCase App Central and the customizations currently available using EnScript plug-ins.
EnCase Product Manager Harp Thukral and Senior Course Developer/Instructor Simon Key will demonstrate and discuss:
- How EnScripts automate EnCase and extend the user interface.
- How to gain additional functionality by extending EnScripts using .NET code.
- How to add functionality without having to wait for new product releases.
- How to interpret data without having to extract it first.
- How to bookmark EnScript processing results without having to import external data.
- Why EnCase App Central is the place to join the EAC Developer Network and a great source for free EnScripts.